Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can you pass level 1452 on the iPad? I even tried the hammer 2times before I started and it didn't help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've heard that this level is a lot easier to pass on Facebook for some reason, not sure if that's an option for you?
It's difficult but I'm sure it can be done, just stick with it, come up with a strategy before you play, study it a little:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42aJzaA_4Gs