Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want my password ........I remember it and it says password is wrong.. Iam tired of this ..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I know the answerbuthaving a hard time don't know if I did it right thanks
Ok I we to yellow then green then saw that pink go under the id 6952062599 still having problem giving me the running around over over over ..... When I click on go it ask all kinds of question match etc I don't have a clue all I know is I did everything still not working Iam tired of doing this
I don't think this is something that King or us here on the site can help you with Norma. If you click the link that says something like 'I forgot my password' then you can reset it from here. Maybe this will help.