Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I need some help as I have forgotten my candy crush password and I'm quite far in to the game I have tried going on forgot password and sending an email to change it and it hasn't work PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bob!
Have you tried the reset password function on King.com?
Please also check the spam folder in your email program - sometimes emails gets trapped in there.
Cheers :-)