Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was on level 1252 now it says I am finished the game awaiting new levels. How can I fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephanie!
If you play on Facebook or King you should have access to all 1490 level.
If you play from a mobile device then you'll have access to 1460 levels.
I think you are playing from a mobile device and that you need to update your game to a newer version.
Please check this page if you have Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga or this page if you have iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Cheers :-)