Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get past this level, no matter what I do I get down to still need 8 more and that's it. I'm not buying not but if I don't get some answers to how to get off this level soon I'll be quitting. frustrated here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donna!
I did a quick search for level 277 and I found a lot of threads with answers. This thread has all the answers you're looking for: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-get-past-level-277-on-candy-crush
Good luck with the level.
Cheers :-)