Level 1103 will not register as completed

Darla163
Darla163 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have completed level 1103 at least twice. After the candy rush I am told that the level has failed...what domI need to do to fix this? I have completed it on Mobil and my table with the same result.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Check for updates for all your apps on both your phone and tablet. Do a restart on both too.

Take a screenshot and upload it here in case this happens again; I've never seen both Sugar Crush and the level failed message at almost the same time.

• Darla163

I tried your suggestion and deleted and reinstalled the game. I lost of of my lives and am still unable to make any progress. 

• Darla163

Check for updates for all your apps on both your phone and tablet. Do a restart on both too.

Take a screenshot and upload it here in case this happens again; I've never seen both Sugar Crush and the level failed message at almost the same time.

I deleted the app and reinstalled it. The only difference is that I lost my lives. Any other thought?
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Darla163 my suggestion was not deleting and reinstalling the game; where did you read that?

Where's the screenshot? Sounds very unlikely to get both the Sugar Crush and the message of level failed while everything on your device is up to date. Seeing it might help identify the problem.

Try to pass this level on PC either through your Facebook or your King.com and then synchronize your progress; that could be a workaround to move on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?