Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 1103 at least twice. After the candy rush I am told that the level has failed...what domI need to do to fix this? I have completed it on Mobil and my table with the same result.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Darla163 my suggestion was not deleting and reinstalling the game; where did you read that?
Where's the screenshot? Sounds very unlikely to get both the Sugar Crush and the message of level failed while everything on your device is up to date. Seeing it might help identify the problem.
Try to pass this level on PC either through your Facebook or your King.com and then synchronize your progress; that could be a workaround to move on.
Check for updates for all your apps on both your phone and tablet. Do a restart on both too.Take a screenshot and upload it here in case this happens again; I've never seen both Sugar Crush and the level failed message at almost the same time.
Check for updates for all your apps on both your phone and tablet. Do a restart on both too.
Take a screenshot and upload it here in case this happens again; I've never seen both Sugar Crush and the level failed message at almost the same time.
I tried your suggestion and deleted and reinstalled the game. I lost of of my lives and am still unable to make any progress.