Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is this level so hard? I quit 6 months ago, due to this level and i am back and still hard? Any good tips? magic?...anyone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Shayra, 6 months is a long time; I'm sure you would have long beaten this level if you would have played on back in the days.
Truth is this is an epic level and I'm sure that any Candy Crusher is happy to leave this one behind! Checkout this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_347 dedicated to this entire level, with strategy and walkthroughs included.
Other players have experienced the same as us https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-do-i-pass-level-347
Take regular breaks but don't give up ;-)