Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reset the game and it did not save my progress. I don't think that I should have to complete this level again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got sick of waiting for a response and passed it again in the meantime.
Did you beat it again in the meantime Jeremy?
If not, clear cache on your PC and do a restart. Use Google Chrome as a browser and close other programs and tabs.
You sure you got the Sugar Crush on this one?