Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've went back 14 levels twice now. Suppose to be at the train station but I'm back on 441. Can you fix it??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's the train station right after 455. I had already beat the first level at the station and was waiting to be able to play the second. I use facebook, but I have used the Kingdom account as well.
Hey Holly, do you play this on your mobile while connected to your Facebook or your Kingdom account within the Candy Crush Saga app?That should refrain you from losing any progress.On what level should you be or on what level is that train station supposed to be exactly?
Hey Holly, do you play this on your mobile while connected to your Facebook or your Kingdom account within the Candy Crush Saga app?
That should refrain you from losing any progress.
On what level should you be or on what level is that train station supposed to be exactly?