Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Your green candy challenge this week got stuck near completion. I know I collected way more than 10,000 and the meter didn't budge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't even see a collect candies promotion this week! In the past I've seen comments where players have logged out facebook and restarted the app, logged back in again to get the online promotions working. Might be worth a try for this new one...