Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I no longer seem to be able to download candy crush saga from play store. I have an HTC desire 500. It was installed but I had to reset my phone and now it doesn't seem to be available. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It wasn't coming up at all in the Play Store, I had to go a really round about way to find it, but I got there eventually. Thanks for responding. )
When you say it doesn't seem available, is it that it's not appearing, or that something is blocking you from downloading it?