Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I downloaded candy crush saga from the "store" icon on my windows 10 Toshiba laptop. I have gotten to level 124 and enjoy the game. Now my candy crush saga icon is not responding and I cannot get to the game. What can I do and not lose my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was connecting to my Kingdom account until my icon died.......now somehow I have been switched to a Facebook account and I find there are a lot of differences. prefer the kingdom account. Does anyone know how to switch my account back????? It has been very confusing !
Did you connect to your Facebook or your Kingdom account when playing Candy Crush Saga in Windows 10?