Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play candy crush I haven't been able to for about 3-4 days my timmer is so out can someone help please on how it can be reset??? Driving me insane
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean the timer on the roadblock? I saw a moderator post saying that this happens if you change the clock on your phone/tablet. They said you need to reset it back to get it show the right amount of time. Or maybe see if you can get the tickets from your friends?
Do you mean the timer on the roadblock?
I saw a moderator post saying that this happens if you change the clock on your phone/tablet. They said you need to reset it back to get it show the right amount of time. Or maybe see if you can get the tickets from your friends?