Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
covered by a screen that shows "my games" "suggested games" online chat & other things. How do I minimize this so I can continue to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeff!
The menu on the left of your screen comes from Facebook and I don't think you can move it away.
Which screen resolution do you have? I suggest you go into the control panel of your OS and locate the display settings from here. You should be running with at least 1024x768 resolution.
If you still have the problem then try maximizing the screen to full screen view. On a PC just press the F11 key (press it again to exit full screen) - on a Mac you can click on the arrow icon located top right corner in your browser: http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/leave-full-screen-os-x/
Another solution is to play the game on King.com
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)