Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can install but not open the game. Why, its free right? I can download and install but it won't open. I have plenty of space so what might the problem be?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey William- What type of device are you using? Make sure that you have the latest OS installed and that you don't have any other apps running in the background when you try to open up Jelly. Check under "Mobile Support" here: http://candycrushjellysaga.com/help/en to be sure that your device is fully supported. Let me know how you get on.