Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
By accident I used the "use gold bars" for 5 extra moves. I did not want this, as even adding 10+ moves wouldn't have helped me win the level. Is there any way of getting the 9 bars used back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It’s because in one of their updates they put the “Play On” button where the “Quit” button used to be. So out of habit you go to hit a certain spot, but now it’s something totally different. I’m sure this was completely intentional by them!
I must have lost close to 100 gold bars in my time by doing this. Confirm button desperately needed.
My PC is a little slow on processing so I clicked on the gold by accident. I agree a confirm button is desperately needed. However to address your question specifically, no its lost to never be returned.
I was offered 5 extra moves and I declined, but gold bars were still taken from me. I didn't even press the wrong button! Clearly something needs to be done, ie, confirm button before using or losing gold bars.