Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone restarted itself and I lost all my progress on Candy crush I was in the 700s level! Is there anyway of getting these recovered I can provide my ID number!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I lost my progress
If you open up the app and then either tap the 'connect to facebook' button if you were synchronized with facebook or go into the settings menu and tap the little orange button to connect to kingdom if this is where you were saving your levels.