Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Occasionally I will get the "Quit" message when i have not pressed the quit button, and my mouse is no where near the lower left corner. This is really annoying, because it usually happens when I have a promising setup. I
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen this before and the issue was related to the mouse settings on their PC so that might be worth checking out.
I would also check here to see if everything is okay with your flash player (the game engine so to speak)
https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html