Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had FB account and had to close it and open with new email. Now can not get CC to sync. I am on level 1461. But it keeps me at 1445.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your progress is linked with just one account so its not possible to transfer between 2 different accounts. If you are playing on 1445 on mobile now then I suggest you connect to the kingdom (little orange button in the settings) then you can keep playing and your progress will be safe with king and not facebook.