Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1488 on iPhone is different than level 1488 on my laptop through Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marty!I've seen that on other levels as well as other games - I don't think that there is a strict rule that the game is the same across platforms. Also some levels are easier to play on mobile devices (more moves, lower targets) as it is more difficult to play on a small screen.I normally check a difficult level on both Facebook and my mobile - in case they differ then I choose which one suits me the best.Cheers :-)
Hi Marty!
I've seen that on other levels as well as other games - I don't think that there is a strict rule that the game is the same across platforms. Also some levels are easier to play on mobile devices (more moves, lower targets) as it is more difficult to play on a small screen.
I normally check a difficult level on both Facebook and my mobile - in case they differ then I choose which one suits me the best.
Cheers :-)