Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated my OS to windows 10 now the games are running too slow to play. How can I speed them up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bill!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Soda.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com
Cheers :-)
Which browser? Are you having speed problems with any other internet sites? Have you run the Windows diagnostic tool to see if there are any connection problems?