Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just bought a tablet and when connected through facebook to update muy progress, I click on the corresponding level and the application closes. My android version is 4.2.2. Please help me. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK so Ive messed around with this issue and realized that my facebook app on my tablet needed an updated. Once I did this..candy crush was able to connect properly!!! So try updating your facebook app on your tablet/phone!
If the app is crashing maybe even a simple restart might help you out. If not then close all your other apps and check that your memory isn't full. These have helped me in the past
If the app is crashing maybe even a simple restart might help you out.
If not then close all your other apps and check that your memory isn't full. These have helped me in the past
I have the same problem for two days now, ever since the update. Its the only application I will have open...everything is fine memory wise, so it is not that. Please fix soon! Im stuck on the train block and cannot get my requests from facebook to clear it!