Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished a level to collect the fruit and I used a hand.
It showed that I had collected all the fruit but the game continued and said i didn't finish.
So it took my magic and for no reason really
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you pay for the booster or was it from the daily wheel? I think you can ask for a refund if you purchased this as part of a gold bar package maybe but one free switch from the booster wheel, I don't think that will happen.