Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've tried extra moves, spackle candies, jelly fish, striped and warped candies, hammer lollipops, hands with no luck. I'm loosing hope!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Avoid releasing the candy bombs at all cost. Encourage a shuffle by letting the chocolate grow. A shuffle always creates a match somewhere. Try to clear the popcorn and form more candy bombs. Even so, it is very hard
For a real challenge try it without boosters. I've seen a few videos and well, it doesn't look easy.
I can't really suggest much as a lot of this level is just luck, I wish you the best!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmwzmBfESBY