Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have used all my boosts on this level that i can. no way i can get any where near 75000 points even bought the extra time boost ,why do you make these so hard
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know the answer, but I have the same issue. I have used so many boosters....Impossible.
That means you need to get at least 1,000 points per second... If I ever get here I doubt I will ever pass it, timed levels are my Achilles heel