Candy crush crashing after purchase today

Options
CA_Norton
CA_Norton Posts: 2 Newbie

This morning I attempted a gold bar purchase, the app crashed during the purchase and now it won't start. I rebooted the iPad, no change  I also deleted the app and reloaded it no change. This is an iPad Air running IOS 9.2. Any suggestions?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Kay_Cummings
    Kay_Cummings Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

I'm using ipad 2 iOS 9.2.1 all started when done latest candy crush update. I have un/re-installed, restarted iPad. Restored iPad. Re-installed and still not loading. Working on iPhone but not iPad
  • tishr
    tishr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

I am using iPad mini ios 9.2.1 and updated candycrush half an hour before game crashed one move from the end. I have done all the usual things but nothing works.
  • JillEB
    JillEB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

I am having the same issue. iPhone 6S. iOS 9.2.1
  • Sophie-5
    Sophie-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

iPhone 6App 1.68.0IOS 9.2.1
  • Susan_H-2
    Susan_H-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue with app 1.68.0 and IOS 9.2.1. Purchased gold bars, money taken, no bars and now Candy Crush crashes. Works on iPhone but not iPad Air. All data now lost on iPad .

I was able to open it on my Iphone, but still not on Ipad, don't want to play on phone. When will this be fixed.
  • EZ
    EZ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

Latest version on iOS 9.2.1. Only when I try to purchase 10 gold bars I get a message that I already made this purchase and it will be restored then the game freezes up. Doesn't happen with any other purchase. Pretty specific. It's cost me a lot in killing levels I've invested a lot of time and $ in only to freeze if I try to purchase only 10 bars. Come on!!!
  • Karen-8
    Karen-8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

1.68.0 and IOS 9.2.1 I-Pad Air
  • Janine4106
    Janine4106 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

iPad iOS 9.2.1
  • Bev_Williams-2
    Bev_Williams-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you to all the players that have commented so far. It's important that we get the information such as the game version etc as we need to report this back to our technical team. Please keep commenting and I will update you as soon as I have any further news for you.

Thanks again!

IPhone 6, version 1.68.0, ios 9.2.1.
  • Kelly_Collins
    Kelly_Collins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

iPhone 6s - ios9.2.1 - Candy Crush 1.68.0- crashed once and now it won't open. With as much $$ as this company makes, I would assume they would have better regression testing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?