Options

iPhone 6 Plus

Version 1.68.0

ios 9.2.1

Ditto
  • Kevin_F_Wilcoxen
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

My issue is on an iPhone 6Plus running updated version 9.2.1 (13D15)
  • Chilly
    Chilly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

now candy crush has crashed on my ipad now it doesnt work on my iphone and ipad not only frustrated going to lose all my data
  • JenniferFuller
    JenniferFuller Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I posted an incorrect answer. Please ignore.  Go to settings, then I tunes and Apple Store   If you see the option, sign out. Restart your device go back to settings >ITunes & Apple Store.  Tap sign in, and sign in with your Apple ID and password. Worked on my IPhone where I had not deleted and reinstalled Candy Crush. Did not work on my IPad where I had deleted and reinstalled. I apologize for my incorrect post where I said iCloud instead of Apple Store.  Hope I didn't mess anyone up. 

I have not uninstalled/reinstalled and it did not work on my iPad. Glad it worked for your phone, though!
  • Lilian_Tagliari
    Lilian_Tagliari Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

Anyone solve the problem? So frustrating
  • Lisa_Kuck
    Lisa_Kuck Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

The problems listed below are all the exact same problem, we buy - it crashed. No way to selfrecover. Please fix this now! iPhone6 and iPad 2 both with most recent update of 9.2.1I even tried to buy coins and play on my ipad2/ crashed... That 42.00 I am owed - at least!!
  • Nneka_Brooks
    Nneka_Brooks Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here. iOS 9.2.1 and latest CC-version.

Crashed when I was juuuust on the verge of completing lvl 1470 and bought a damn gold bar to get those 5 extra moves. 

Not worked after that and does not help to reinstall.

Would be good to get some answers från King soon.

I agree
  • Nneka_Brooks
    Options

It would appear this issue started almost 3 days ago, King could at least provide an update for those that have taken the time to provide their system / version details; there are probably hundreds if not thousands more people affected who are just watching the posts on this forum to see what's been done to resolve the issue. In the meantime King have taken our money yet left us all unable to play - King, if you're trying to resolve things then at least let your customers know, otherwise it would appear you're sat on our money not really giving a damn!

I agree!!!
  • Nneka_Brooks
    Options

Same problem as everyone else. I'm running iOS 9.2.1 and have the latest version of CC version 1.68.0. Yesterday I bought more gold bars and the app froze and shut down. My card has been charged for the gold bars, but I can't access anything within the game. It shows the orange "loading" screen for a few seconds and shuts down. 

Again, exact same problem as the other frustrated CC users. How much longer until this problem is fixed?? This obviously isn't a fluke issue since so many people are having the exact same issue. So frustrating!

I agree!!!
  • Nneka_Brooks
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you all so much for providing the information that I requested. Just to keep you all up to date, I don't have anymore news on this topic for you right now and can only apologize for the inconvenience.  I promise that as soon I hear something I'll let you all know.

Johnny.

Hi Johnny, Thank you for the update. Thousands of pounds and dollars have been taken from your faithful customers, what action is being made by King to sort this matter out please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?