Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to purchase gold or gold packages the game says that in app purchases are not available.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This looks like a facebook pop up rather than something in the game so maybe there is an issue with the facebook server. I can give you basic steps to take for troubleshooting the game but I'm not sure what to do for this sorry.
For the game, clear out the browser cache and restart it. Oh, maybe if you check your payment details in Facebook are all there, maybe something needs updating, the CVV or something. It's worth a check.
Is this an in-game message or something that pops up from Facebook? Post up a screenshot if you can, maybe I can give you some pointers if I can see the error message.