Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ask my "friends" several times a day for more lives. Never do they help me out and send lives, although I constantly send lives and help unlock levels for my "friends". Is there anyway to get new friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's annoying when people don't follow the "Good neighbour" policy. If you're on FB the only way is to find a group of people who actively play but on King.com you get a suggested friends list which refreshes over time with new people, what I tend to send out stuff to everyone and see who sends stuff back and then add them to the "friends" section so to not lose them.