original candy crush not compatible with my device

Tamara-2
Tamara-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Had my samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 repaired.  They replaced the main frame.  Tablet running android 4.4.2 candy crush and candy crush soda saga arent even searchable in play store so i went through facebook and when attempting  to play or download it says those versions are not compatible with my device.  I was able to download jelly saga.  Is there anything that can be done so i can play those 2 games on my tablet.  Thank you

Answers

• Tamara-2
    Tamara-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Try this, it seem to have worked for some so definitely worth a shot!Go to the Google Play Store> Settings (the three lines)> My apps & Games> Tap on the second tab "all" at the top. The following list is all the games that have ever been downloaded from your Google Play account, scroll to find the game and when you do, press and hold on it (don't just tap it to open), then you should see "Install" pop up. Let me know how it goes Tamara, hope it does the trick for you!

That worked perfectly. Thank you sooo much
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Try this, it seem to have worked for some so definitely worth a shot!Go to the Google Play Store> Settings (the three lines)> My apps & Games> Tap on the second tab "all" at the top. The following list is all the games that have ever been downloaded from your Google Play account, scroll to find the game and when you do, press and hold on it (don't just tap it to open), then you should see "Install" pop up. Let me know how it goes Tamara, hope it does the trick for you!

Awesome! :)
  • Cj_Leach
    Cj_Leach Posts: 3 Newbie

I could already get into and play game, but it hasn't added the levels past 1505. Even after holding down on it in "All" in Play Store. That's where it continues to show incompatible.
  • LynnShu
    LynnShu Posts: 2 Newbie

I tried and it did nothing. Miss playing these games on my phone.
  • Shel_Pineault
    Shel_Pineault Posts: 1 Newbie

didn't work for me!!! what is going on I had to go back to factory setting and now I can't play any king games because they are not compatible??
  • Paige_Bukowski
    Paige_Bukowski Posts: 1 Newbie

could not.find "All" is there another way to do this ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?