Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I request lives and tickets when on iPad but I don't get them…yet I look on my Mac and there they are.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is strange because normally wherever you accept the life/message then it only appears on that device. I don't/didn't think it was possible to have them on both devices. As far as I'm aware the only thing that sync's is your gold bars and levels.