Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only have 20 moves to complete this level, every video Ive watched of this level says 50 moves?! Its impossible with only 20!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with you. I do not like this level at all.
Only 20? Strange, it used to have 50 but it was brought down to 25 according to the wikia page for it http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1467
Yes thats why Im trying to get their attention and fix it!!!