Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've complete the level I am on twice now, I get all the 'sugar crush' stuff etc then it comes up with level failed and it won't move on. I hate the level I'm on and have used up my lollipops to get through it...GRRRRR
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nicky!
Please tell which level you are on. There might be two things that needs to be accomplished before a level is cleared.
Cheers :-)