Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
And which one's will there be can not wait for new one
And is there any new level or free lives or boosts
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I mean boosters or free lives and thank you so much
Hi jellybeans,
I have good news for you; we will soon release new and challenging levels in all of your favorite games :-)
Also we are planning some new campaigns where you can win items in the games.
I can't tell you exactly when but if you check our Facebook pages then you'll be the first to know:
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushjellysaga
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga