Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to play please???? I have no idea and have been trying for a week .I play on both Facebook and Android Tablet. Nothing seems to help, wrapped candies, striped candies or combinations. It's driving me nuts!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hazel!Please see if this video helps you with best strategy for the level:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYzMxAHc1wI hope you pass the level with 3 stars! :-)
Hi Hazel!
Please see if this video helps you with best strategy for the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYzMxAHc1w
I hope you pass the level with 3 stars! :-)