Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Now the game wants me to spend 19 gold bars to finish the level. If I don't get my 4 moves back, I'm done.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You will just have to play the level again, I don't think you can expect King to give you 4 moves if your game crashed. Make sure that your computer is running smooth to stop the game crashing again. Clear out your browser cache, close all other running programs when you play, try things like this.