Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who can I contact to fix this?Have spent a lot of time on this game and now have to give up because they have changed the level !!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's impossible to finish level 377 now as only 20 moves so candy crush game will miss out
I would like to see the developers post a video of passing this stage with 20 moves. From 50 moves to 20, what sort of bullshit is that?
I think everyone has 20 moves now, look:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/please-fix-the-moves-given-for-level-1467-in-candycrush-i-hv-got-only-20-moves-instead-of-50-moves-i