level 459 bugged???

Turnsy
Turnsy Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 459 we are asked to get 100 purples in 30 moves which is nigh on impossible. The only completed level of this on you tube uses 50 moves to complete not 30. I have spent countless hours, days and weeks (and money) trying to get past this level and have found not 1 person. I have a friend who is a mathematical genius and he took the game for a week running countless tests and he has told me that the chance of finishing this level in it's current form whilst adding the 3 bonuses that you can select from at the start is less than .001%. If this is true (which I do not doubt) I would like (which wont happen) the creators to prove to us how to do it and if they can't they should refund all money and bonuses that were used whilst trying to complete this level.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Turnsy,

The first video I opened on YouTube already shows 30 moves;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H4uo1-z3es

Most of these videos on YouTube are from the games as they show on Facebook. I think some levels on mobile versions can sometimes be slightly different.

I think they severely test everything before releasing anything. Why would a game that currently has 1550 levels all of a sudden have a bug on level 459 in the past?

• Cluck_Me
    Cluck_Me Posts: 8 Level 2

There is nothing particularly difficult about this level.   I would suggest a lot of practice using level 281.  That level is almost impossible to lose, and you can improve learning how to make candy bombs and wrapped candies.  Level 281 should be where you start each day - you'll get 20 sugar drops easily which earns you free boosters.   Level 250 and 255 are also helpful and hard to lose.

on level 255 (mobile only) exit (using the door in the lower left) and restart the level until you see a way to clear the candy between the coconut wheels.  Match the two coconut wheels and you are home free.  Try to stall as long as possible to earn maximum sugar drops.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?