Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can someone help me as the ingredient does not appear on the left hand side when starting the level. It drops into the right hand side when I clear the top and there doesn't appear to be any way for it to slide into the left hand panel.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for that. I don't really like to play on my phone so i'll keep using up lives and try to get one that's right. Urgh!
I've got a similar issue with this on Level 181 but I've noticed that it only happens when I play the game on Facebook. Have you tried to play the game on a mobile/tablet device and see if that helps? I'd rather not HAVE to play the level on my phone but I guess if that's what it takes to make it work correctly...