Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In candy crush there is a new challenge to Ladd the treasure chests, but there are no levels to play, and I don't see any chests don't board either
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you get the pop up in your personal game/message box or is the promotion something you saw elsewhere. I'm only asking because I don't think everyone has this promo so if you didn't see the pop it might just be that you don't have it.