Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new phone and I had 60 life's when I open the app in the new phone my life's where gone. It took me like 2 months to collect them and they are gone...help me pls
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marisol,
Your Gold Bars and your levels as in your progress do get synchronized between different platforms and devices when playing connected to either your Facebook or your Kingdom account.
I think that all the rest, like Boosters and lives, do not get synchronized, but stay related to that specific device or platform.