Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow Rajiv,
Why would you ever save so many?
Good memory by the way, I would not be able to recall the amount of each booster I have.
To be honest, I have had the same thing happening to me long time ago. That´s when I stopped saving so many boosters and lives. I was explained these get stored in temporary data files which can get overwritten after updating or reinstalling the app.
I bet these were all free boosters given or won; that will make it extra hard to ´claim.´ It´s a pain but just change your strategy and effectively use what the games gives you to play with.
Same thing just happened to me. I'm mad