Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On candy crush Saga I have 37 lives on phone and only 4 on iPad. How can I get them synced? I also don't have the boosters. Fish etc on iPad but do on phone. However the levels are the same just nothing else! Can I get some help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vicki!
Only gold bars, level progress and highscores can be synced between Facebook and mobile devices.
Lives and boosters can't be synced as they are stored locally on your mobile device.
If you are playing on two devices then I suggest you switch between them in case you run out of lives or boosters.
Cheers :-)
Sorry that was another question for a different place!!
What do the gold bars and what coins people talk about? They aren't lives ( those that know about) as we only get 5 and the bars start at 10. I dont buy the bars but they count down