Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Almost from past 3 months I am not able to proceed ahead than level 560. For next level it only shows soon there will be new places to explore. Pls help how to go ahead
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vishal!
Are you playing on an Android, iOS, Kindle or Windows Phone?
I think you might have an old version of the game so I suggest you check the app for updates.
You can also go online and from here download the latest version of the game:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1456467855&sr=1-1
Windows Phone: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846
Cheers :-)