Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My kindle fire hd which usually updates on a Wednesday has not updated for two weeks. Has stopped at level 1505.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've got the same problem. Kindle fire won't let me past level1505. I've done everything suggested here but still stuck. Any further help much appreciated.
Hi Daren!
I can see that the latest update on Amazon dates to 22nd of February so maybe your Kindle doesn't auto update?
You can check this by going to:
“Settings” > “Apps & Games” > “Amazon Application Settings” > “Appstore” > “Automatic Updates” > “Enable Automatic Updates“
I suggest you manually update from this URL: http://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1456467855&sr=1-1
Cheers :-)