Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been receiving extra moves from friends as I have not been able to beat this level, but I don't get my extra 3 moves when I select that option.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's nothing to use or select, you just get a message that you've been gifted extra moves but clicking on it doesn't do anything as they will automatically load up in the level you've been stuck in.