Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to update my current progress in facebook m playing with king login when i connect to facebook i goes to down level please solve this problem as soon as possible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure from your post if you're playing on King.com or on mobile? If you let me know then maybe I can help you There is a video for help with mobile if that is what you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE
I'm not sure from your post if you're playing on King.com or on mobile? If you let me know then maybe I can help you
There is a video for help with mobile if that is what you have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE