We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

"Ask Candy Friends" filter for Candy Crush Saga mobile version

LacyinTX
LacyinTX Posts: 4 Newbie

Please, please, please add a filter to Candy Crush Saga mobile version so that we can request lives from Candy Crush players only. Most of my Facebook friends don't play CC, so I have to try to pick through my 600+ friends to find the ones who do.  I can't always remember which play and which don't so I end up spamming people. Not good!

I know you can do it. The filter exists on other King games.

Thanks!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I'm sure that on the facebook version you can type in their name right. It's a shame it's not on mobile as well. Just send them out to all, you have more chance of racking up lives then, haha. 

• LacyinTX
    LacyinTX Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm sure that on the facebook version you can type in their name right. It's a shame it's not on mobile as well. Just send them out to all, you have more chance of racking up lives then, haha. 

Many of my friends HATE game requests. Even though it is easy enough to block the request by each game. I would rather not bother them with it. I just don't get why CCSaga doesn't have the option when most other King games do. It is frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?