Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Further episodes beyond 1505 are available, I can see it on my FB account on my windows PC, but even after updating the Candy Crush Saga game on my Galaxy S4, I dont see anymore episodes!! Whats happening??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kartika,
Haven´t seen that before? I think this must be because they first release new levels for the game on PC.
Then, they need to adapt these new levels for the different platforms and once ready, release depends on each Store it gets released on.
Someone correct me if I´m mistaken!