Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ive tried this level over a hundred times with & without boosters. I like a challenge but this is rediculous.I guess its time to retire from a game I like alot. Ive had it. Bye!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Joe,
If you decide to reconsider, then just look here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1459 on how to resolve this one.
Pay special attention to the strategy part and watch the walkthroughs. Made by players for players.